TUDOR GOLD - an exceptional exploration company in the Golden Triangle
- Top Location: Tudor controls 38,172 hectares in 4 projects that are all located next to world-class deposits such as ‘Brucejack’ and ‘Snowfield’ (Pretium Resources) and ‘KSM’ (Seabridge Gold).
- Top Management: Highly experienced and successful team led by the renowned Walter Storm, co-founder of Canadian miner Osisko Mining. Ken Konkin, P.Geo, a multi award winning geologist was recently hired as Exploration Manager. He was instrumental in the discovery of The Valley of Kings deposit. (8 Million ounces gold).
- Developing Prospects -Tudor’s drilling has resulted in the recognition of the Goldstorm Zone to the northeast of the previously drilled Copper Belle Zone. There are now 69 drill holes in the two zones, which have been traced over a cumulative distance of 1200 meters. Goldstorm is a much larger system than Copper Belle and has different characteristics, configuration and geometry. Many mineralized intercepts at Goldstorm are greater than 500 meters in thickness. Intercepts appear to be increasing in thickness to the northeast with the strongest mineralized section measuring 563 meters in the farthest northeast hole (CB-18-39)
- The development of the nearby KSM gold / copper mineral deposit (Seabridge) with a planned tunnel route through Treaty Creek is beneficial for TUDOR GOLD.
- The various concession areas in TUDOR GOLD’s project portfolio have tremendous exploration potential. Most of the concession areas at ‘Treaty Creek’ are still unexplored.
- TUDOR GOLD’s large land positions and mineral zones provide an attractive M&A target for mining companies active in the region or conglomerates that want to secure a position in the ‘Golden Triangle’.
Facts & Figures
Davidson & Company
Dentons Vancouver- Brian E. Abraham
Computershare, Attn: Derek Lim
Bank of Montreal
TSX Venture Exchange, Symbol TUD.V
Frankfurt (May 20, 2016), Symbol TUC.F
British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
SHARE STRUCTURE AS OF SEPTEMBER, 30, 2018
unlimited common shares
unlimited preferred shares (none issued)
96,674,061 common shares (Escrow 9,172,500)
Fully Diluted Number of Shares
Tudor Holding Ltd. Walter Storm
55,923,178 shares (including 9,172,500 Escrow shares)
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Walter StormDirector of the board
Helmut FingerMember of the board
Alex BurtonMember of the board
Sean PownallMember of the board
Walter StormPresident & CEO
Aris MorfopoulosCFO & Corporate Secretary
Alex BurtonVice President Exploration
Ken KonkinExploration Manager