TUDOR GOLD - an exceptional exploration company in the Golden Triangle
- Superior Location: Tudor controls 4 properties (35,518 Ha), all located near the world-class KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Valley of the Kings (Pretium Resources) deposits.
- Top Management: Highly experienced and successful team led by the renowned Walter Storm, co-founder of Canadian miner Osisko Mining. Ken Konkin, P.Geo, a multi award winning geologist is the VP Project Development and has lead the exploration program since 2019. He was instrumental in the discovery of the nearby The Valley of the Kings deposit. (5.8 Million ounces gold).
- Advanced Projects – e.g. at Treaty Creek: Distance from the property to the highway and power is approximately 20 km, through gentle to moderate terrain. Tudor’s 2018 drilling resulted in the recognition of the Goldstorm Zone to the northeast of the previously drilled Copper Belle Zone. The Goldstorm Zone has been considerably expanded by drilling in 2019. Please see some of the recent outstanding drill results:
GS-19-52: 1.004 g/t Au over 336 m incl. 2.006 g/t Au over 87 m
GS-19-49: 0.696 g/t Au over 826.5 m incl. 0.998 g/t Au over 249 m
GS-19-47: 0.589 g/t Gold over 1081.5 meters
GS-19-48: 0.725 g/t Gold over 838.5 meters
CB-18-39: 0.981 g/t Gold over 563 meters
GS-19-42: 0.683 g/t Gold over 780 meters
- Exploration Potential : The sizeable properties in the company’s portfolio contain vast regions of favourable geology that are still largely unexplored.
- Attractive M&A target: Tudor’s large land positions and mineral zones are attractive to mining companies active in the region or wanting to secure a position in the ‘Golden Triangle’.
- Vote of confidence: Founder and CEO Walter Storm holds a sizable equity position (owns 37%) in Tudor, which would discourage any hostile take-over attempt. Several sophisticated investors & highly successful mining investors such as Eric Sprott (owns 14%) were involved in the latest financings.
- Strong Support from Tahltan First Nation – Engagement and Communication agreement signed in June 2019.
Interview @ Commodity-TV
Upcoming 2019 Drill-Campaign
Facts & Figures
Davidson & Company
DuMoulin Black LLP, Vancouver – Douglas Seppala, Managing Partner
Computershare, Attn: Derek Lim
Bank of Montreal
TSX Venture Exchange, Symbol TUD.V
Frankfurt (May 20, 2016), Symbol TUC.F
British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
SHARE STRUCTURE AS OF DECEMBER 30, 2019
unlimited common shares
unlimited preferred shares (none issued)
143,226,306 common shares
Fully Diluted Number of Shares
Tudor Holdings Ltd. Walter Storm
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Walter StormDirector of the board
Helmut FingerMember of the board
Alex BurtonMember of the board
Sean PownallMember of the board
Walter StormPresident & CEO
Scott DavisCFO & Corporate Secretary
Alex BurtonVice President Exploration
Ken Konkin, P.Geo.Vice President, Project Development