TUDOR GOLD - an exceptional exploration company in the Golden Triangle
- Superior Location: Tudor controls 4 properties (35,518 Ha), all located near the world-class KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Valley of the Kings (Pretium Resources) deposits.
- Top Management: Highly experienced and successful team led by the renowned Walter Storm, co-founder of Canadian miner Osisko Mining. Ken Konkin, P.Geo, a multi award winning geologist is the VP Project Development and has lead the exploration program since 2019. He was instrumental in the discovery of the nearby The Valley of the Kings deposit. (3.6 Million ounces gold).
- Advanced Projects – e.g. at Treaty Creek: Goldstorm drill area is about 20 km from the highway and high voltage power line and 40 km south of a maintaned airstrip. Deep water ocean port facilities in Stewart for export of mineral concentrates. Treaty Creek contains year round running water. Tudor’s 2018 drilling resulted in the recognition of the Goldstorm Zone to the northeast of the previously drilled Copper Belle Zone. The Goldstorm Zone has been considerably expanded by drilling in 2019. Please see some of the recent outstanding drill results:
- 150 m step-out from previous drilling: GS-19-42 returned a near surface intercept of 1.275 g/t Au Eq over 370.5 m within 780 m averaging 0.849 Au Eq.
- Hole GS-20-57 returned a near surface intercept of 1.400 g/t Au Eq over 217.5 m within 973 m of 0.845 g/t Au Eq.
- A further 150 m step-out: hole GS-19-47 returned a near surface intercept of 0.867 Au Eq over 301.5 m within 1081.5 m of 0.697 g/t Au Eq.
- Exploration Potential: The sizeable properties in the company’s portfolio contain vast regions of favourable geology that are still largely unexplored.
- Attractive M&A target: Tudor’s large land positions and mineral zones are attractive to mining companies active in the region or wanting to secure a position in the ‘Golden Triangle’.
- Vote of confidence: Founder and CEO Walter Storm holds a sizable equity position (owns approx. 31,6%) in Tudor, which would discourage any hostile take-over attempt. Several sophisticated investors & highly successful mining investors such as Eric Sprott (owns approx. 19,2%) were involved in the latest financings.
- Partnership and Strong Support from Tahltan First Nation – Signed Engagement, communication and opportunity sharing agreements.
Interview @ Commodity-TV
Treaty Creek Project Video
Upcoming 2019 Drill-Campaign
Facts & Figures
Davidson & Company
DuMoulin Black LLP, Vancouver – Douglas Seppala, Managing Partner
Computershare, Attn: Derek Lim
Bank of Montreal
TSX Venture Exchange, Symbol TUD.V
Frankfurt (May 20, 2016), Symbol TUC.F
British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
SHARE STRUCTURE AS OF SEPTEMBER 4th, 2020
unlimited common shares
unlimited preferred shares (none issued)
168,673,206 common shares
Fully Diluted Number of Shares
Tudor Holdings Ltd. Walter Storm
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- Walter StormDirector of the board
- Helmut FingerMember of the board
- Alex BurtonMember of the board
- Sean PownallMember of the board
- Walter StormPresident & CEO
- Scott DavisCFO & Corporate Secretary
- Alex BurtonVice President Exploration
- Ken Konkin, P.Geo.Vice President, Project Development