TUDOR GOLD - an exceptional exploration company in the Golden Triangle
- Updated Mineral Resource Estimate Announced March 15th, 2023 is comprised of an Indicated Mineral Resource of 23.37 million ounces (Moz) of gold equivalent (AuEQ) within 641.93 million tonnes (Mt) at a grade of 1.13 g/t AuEQ and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 7.35 Moz AuEQ within 233.90 Mt at an average grade of 0.98 g/t AuEQ;
- Our flagship project Treaty Creek is located in British Columbia, Canada. Excellent Geopolitical Climate for Investment and Developing Large Deposits.
- Tudor controls over 17,913 Ha in the Golden Triangle bordering the KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Valley of the Kings (Newcrest Mining) deposits. Excellent infrastructure in mining friendly jurisdiction in British Columbia (Canada), that host numerous famous past producers such as Eskay Creek, Scottie Gold, Premier, Snip and Granduc Mines. Current operations in the region include Red Chris open-pit and block cave deposits with Skeena Resources advancing the Eskay Creek Project towards open pit production.
- Top Management: Highly experienced and successful team led by Ken Konkin, P.Geo, a multi award winning geologist is the President & CEO and has lead the exploration program since 2019. Mr. Konkin was instrumental in the discovery of Pretium Resource’s nearby The Valley of the Kings deposit.
- Advanced Project – Treaty Creek: Goldstorm drill area is about 20 km from the highway and high voltage power line and 40 km south of a maintained airstrip. Deep water ocean port facilities in Stewart for export of mineral concentrates. Treaty Creek contains year round running water. Tudor’s 2018 drilling resulted in the recognition of the Goldstorm Zone to the northeast of the previously drilled Copper Belle Zone. The Goldstorm Zone has been considerably expanded by drilling since 2019.
- Excellent Exploration Potential : for discovery of other Mineralized Systems similar to Goldstorm. Several high potential drill targets exist, some of which have returned significant gold values from limited drilling. These targets include such zones as Perfectstorm (PSZ) , Eureka, Calm Before the Storm (CBS).
- Attractive M&A target: Tudor’s large land position and mineral zones are attractive to mining companies active in the region or wanting to secure a position in the ‘Golden Triangle’.
- Vote of confidence: Tudor Holdings Ltd. holds a sizable equity position (owns approx. 28.53%) in Tudor, which would discourage any hostile take-over attempt. Several sophisticated investors & highly successful mining investors such as Eric Sprott (owns approx. 17.83%) were involved in the latest financings.
- Partnership and Strong Support from Tahltan First Nation – Signed Engagement, communication and opportunity sharing agreement
Natalie Senger, VP Resource Development, Presenting at the 2022 Precious Metals Summit, Beaver Creek
Ken Konkin Provides Update on the 2022 Phase I Drill Program at Treaty Creek
The Assay TV Interviews Ken Konkin (Feb. 2022)
Ken Konkin, President & CEO Interviewed on Kitco News (Feb 2022)
Ken Konkin Provides Update on Latest Drill Results with Commodity TV (Dec. 6, 2021)
Treaty Creek 2021 Exploration Program Video
Treaty Creek Project Video Drill Season 2020
Facts & Figures
Davidson & Company
DuMoulin Black LLP, Vancouver
Bank of Montreal
TSX Venture Exchange, Symbol TUD.V
Frankfurt (May 20, 2016), Symbol H56
British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
SHARE STRUCTURE AS OF November 19th
unlimited common shares
unlimited preferred shares (none issued)
203,749,478 common shares
Fully Diluted Number of Shares
Tudor Holdings Ltd.
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Ken KonkinPresident & CEO
Helmut FingerMember of the board
Sean PownallMember of the board
Ronald-Peter StöferleMember of the board
Natalie SengerVP Resource Development
Ken KonkinPresident & CEO
Frances MurphyCorporate Secretary
Tudor Shareholders on Record as of November 10th, 2022*
The value of the Goldstorm shares as at the effective time of the Arrangement was $0.26 per share. For Canadian income tax purposes, the receipt of the Goldstorm shares in connection with the Arrangement should generally be regarded as a payment which reduces the aggregate share capital of the Tudor Gold shares and the aggregate tax cost of such shares to the relevant shareholder, but should not have given rise to the deemed payment of a dividend. Shareholders are urged to review the Circular provided in connection with the Arrangement for further details. Additionally, the decrease in the aggregate tax cost of such shares of Tudor Gold Corp. to the relevant shareholder is anticipated to be the same as the aggregate tax cost of the received spinout shares of Goldstorm Metals Corp. being $0.26 per Goldstorm share multiplied by the number of shares received.
Qualified Person and Technical Report
All scientific and technical information relating to the mineral projects of Tudor Gold Corp. (the “Company”) contained on this page has been reviewed and approved by Mr. Ken Konkin, P.Geo., the Company’s President and CEO, who by reason of education, membership in professional associations (as defined in National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) and past relevant work experience, fulfills the requirements of a Qualified Person as defined under NI43-101.
All information relating to the Treaty Creek Project on this page is derived from the technical report entitled “Technical Report and Initial Mineral Resource Estimate of the Treaty Creek Gold Property, Skeena Mining Division, British Columbia, Canada, Latitude 56° 37’ N, Longitude 130° 08’ W UTM NAD83 Zone 9N 430,500 m E, 6,275,000 m N for Tudor Gold Corp., NI 43-101 & 43-101F1 Technical Report” having an effective date of March 1, 2021 and a signing date of April 23, 2021, prepared by William Stone, Ph.D., P.Geo., Fred Brown, P.Geo., David Burga, P.Geo., Jarita Barry, P.Geo., D. Grant Feasby, P.Eng. and Eugene Puritch, P.Eng., FEC, CET of P&E Mining Consultants Inc. (the “Technical Report”).
The Technical Report was prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 and is available to view on the Company’s SEDAR profile or by clicking on the following link: Technical Report on the Treaty Creek Property.
Forward-Looking Information Disclaimer
This page contains forward-looking statements. Please read the Legal Notice for further information.