TUDOR GOLD - an exceptional exploration company in the Golden Triangle
- Superior Location: Tudor controls 4 properties (35,518 Ha), all located near the world-class KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Valley of the Kings (Pretium Resources) deposits.
- Top Management: Highly experienced and successful team led by the renowned Walter Storm, co-founder of Canadian miner OsiskoMining. Ken Konkin, P.Geo, a multi award winning geologist is the Exploration Manager leading the 2019 drill program. He was instrumental in the discovery of The Valley of Kings deposit. (5.8 Million ounces gold).
- Advanced Projects – e.g. at Treaty Creek: Distance from the property to the highway is approximately 11 km, through gentle to moderate terrain. This is much less compared to our neighbors. Tudor’s 2018 drilling resulted in the recognition of the Goldstorm Zone to the northeast of the previously drilled Copper Belle Zone. One of the strongest mineralized sections in the Goldstorm zone measuring 563 meters at 0.981 g/t Gold (CB-18-39) actually extending to the north-east.
- Exploration Potential : The sizeable properties in the company’s portfolio contain vast regions of favourable geology that are still largely unexplored.
- Attractive M&A target: Tudor’s large land positions and mineral zones are attractive to mining companies active in the region or wanting to secure a position in the ‘Golden Triangle’.
- Vote of confidence: Founder and CEO Walter Storm hold a sizable equity position in Tudor, which would discourage any hostile take-over attempt. Several sophisticated investors & highly successful mining investors such as Eric Sprott (owns over 10%) were involved in the latest financings.
- Expected Newsflow: Management is pleased with the first results of our 2019 drill program: Drill hole GS19-42 returned an interval of 1.095 g/t Gold over 370.5 meters within a wider mineralization of 0.683 g/t Gold over 780 meters. More newsflow is expected over the next months.
Facts & Figures
Davidson & Company
DuMoulin Black LLP, Vancouver – Douglas Seppala, Managing Partner
Computershare, Attn: Derek Lim
Bank of Montreal
TSX Venture Exchange, Symbol TUD.V
Frankfurt (May 20, 2016), Symbol TUC.F
British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
SHARE STRUCTURE AS OF OCTOBER 28, 2019
unlimited common shares
unlimited preferred shares (none issued)
133 MM common shares
Fully Diluted Number of Shares
Tudor Holdings Ltd. Walter Storm
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Walter StormDirector of the board
Helmut FingerMember of the board
Alex BurtonMember of the board
Sean PownallMember of the board
Walter StormPresident & CEO
Scott DavisCFO & Corporate Secretary
Alex BurtonVice President Exploration
Ken Konkin, P.Geo.Vice President, Project Development