General Legal Disclaimer
This website is the official site of Tudor Gold Corp. and its subsidiary companies (herein referred to as the "Company" or "we"). The information provided on this website is provided solely for the reader's general knowledge and may be used and copied for non-commercial, individual reference only. The information is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning the Company. For current information, refer to the documents filed by the Company with Canadian securities regulatory authorities on the website www.sedar.com.
We may amend this Legal Notice from time to time without notice. Accordingly, you should periodically review the then-current Legal Notice to determine whether you wish to continue accessing this website. If you continue to access or use this website after revisions are posted to this Legal Notice, you will be deemed to have accepted those revisions.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains forward-looking statements or forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation (hereinafter collectively referred to as "forward-looking statements") concerning the plans of the Company for its properties, operations and other matters. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", "plans", "estimates" or "intends", or stating that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements contained in this website include statements with respect to:
· expectations regarding the potential mineralization and geological merits of the Company's projects, including the Company's properties in Northwestern British Columbia;
· the Company's interpretation of past exploration work conducted on the Company's projects;
· expectations regarding the continuity of mineral deposits, including in relation to adjacent or other properties (including producing or past-producing properties) that are in the vicinity or same region as the Company's projects;
· the Company's proposed plans for drilling and other exploration work on its projects;
· the Company's goals regarding raising capital and conducting further exploration and development of its current projects, either by the Company or its joint venture partners (as applicable);
· expectations regarding any environmental issues that may affect planned or future exploration programs;
· exploration program cost estimates;
· statements with respect to the future price of gold and other metals;
· timing and completion of geological studies and reports;
· receipt and timing of permitting and other third party approvals; and
· government regulation of mineral exploration and development operations in the jurisdictions in which the Company's projects are located.
Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation:
· risks and uncertainties relating to the interpretation of drill results and other exploration data, and the geology, grade and continuity of mineral deposits;
· the possibility that future exploration results will not be consistent with the Company's expectations;
· risks related to the ability to obtain financing needed to fund the exploration plans of the Company and/or its joint venture partners;
· market conditions and volatility and global economic conditions;
· risks related to the inherent uncertainty of exploration cost estimates and the potential for unexpected costs and expenses;
· risks related to gold, silver, base metal and other commodity price fluctuations;
· risks related to the availability of suitable drilling and other exploration equipment and personnel;
· the metallurgical characteristics of any mineralization contained within the Company's properties are yet to be fully determined, and could be a significant risk factor;
· changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined;
· risks related to disagreements with joint venture partners on how to conduct exploration activities, inability of joint venture partners to meet their obligations, and disputes or litigation between joint venture partners;
· mining and development risks, including risks related to accidents, equipment breakdowns, labour disputes or other unanticipated difficulties with or interruptions in the exploration and development process;
· the potential for delays in exploration or development activities;
· the potential for delays in completion of geological reports, or that the contents of geological reports will not be consistent with the Company's expectations;
· the uncertainty of any future profitability based upon the Company's history of losses;
· risks related to environmental regulation and liability;
· risks associated with failure to maintain community and any applicable indigenous group acceptance, agreements, and permissions (generally referred to as "social licence");
· competition and loss of key management and personnel;
· insurance and tax risks; and
· general risks and uncertainties related to the Company's prospects, properties and business strategy.
These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions which the Company believes are reasonable, including that:
· current gold, silver, base metal and other commodity prices will be sustained, or will improve, and global market conditions will stabilize;
· additional financing required by the Company will be available on reasonable terms;
· all necessary government approvals and social licences necessary for the planned exploration and development of the Company's mineral projects will be obtained in a timely manner and on terms acceptable to the Company;
· the Company will not experience any material accident, labour dispute or failure of plant or equipment or other material disruption in the Company's planned exploration programs;
· exploration equipment and personnel will continue to be available on reasonable terms;
· key management and directors will continue to be retained by the Company;
· joint venture partners and other third parties will comply in all material respects with the terms of property option and/or joint venture agreements to enable funding, exploration and advancement of the Company's projects, and any required extensions by third parties of exploration expenditure or other deadlines under such agreements will be obtained by the Company on reasonable terms; and
· any proposed future development of the Company's mineral projects will be viable operationally and economically and proceed as expected.
Assumptions relating to the potential mineralization on the Company's material projects are discussed in the most recent technical reports in respect thereof which are available under the Company's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Some of the important risks and uncertainties that could affect forward-looking statements are also described in the Company's continuous disclosure filings made with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, including in its Management's Discussion and Analysis, which are available at the SEDAR website. Should one or more of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made based on management's beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date the statements are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if these beliefs, estimates and opinions or other circumstances should change, other than as required by applicable laws. Investors are therefore cautioned against placing undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Additional risks and uncertainties not currently known to the Company, or that the Company currently deems to be immaterial, may also materially and adversely affect the Company's business and prospects.
Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors
NI 43-101 is a rule developed by the Canadian Securities Administrators that establishes standards for all public disclosure an issuer makes of scientific and technical information concerning mineral projects. Unless otherwise indicated, all Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources estimates referred to or contained in this website have been prepared, or have been reported by the relevant issuer to have been prepared, in accordance with NI 43-101 and the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum Classification System and have not been prepared in accordance with the requirements of U.S. securities laws. These standards differ significantly from the requirements of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), and any such Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource information contained in this website is not comparable to similar information disclosed by domestic U.S. reporting companies subject to the reporting and disclosure requirements of the SEC.
In this website, we may use the terms "Measured", "Indicated" and "Inferred" Mineral Resources. U.S. investors are cautioned that, while such terms are recognized and required by Canadian securities laws, the SEC does not recognize them. Under existing SEC standards, mineralization may not be classified as a "reserve" unless the determination has been made that the mineralization could be economically and legally produced or extracted at the time the reserve determination is made. Readers are cautioned not to assume that all or any part of Measured, Indicated or Inferred Mineral Resources will ever be converted into Mineral Reserves.
Readers should also understand that "Inferred Resources" have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence and as to whether they can be mined legally or economically. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of "Inferred Resources" will ever be upgraded to a higher category Therefore, U.S. investors are also cautioned not to assume that all or any part of the Inferred Resources exist, or that they can be mined legally or economically. Disclosure of "contained ounces" is permitted disclosure under Canadian regulations; however, the SEC only permits issuers to report "resources" as in place tonnage and grade without reference to unit measures. Accordingly, information concerning descriptions of mineralization and resources contained or referred to in this website is not comparable to similar information made public by U.S. companies subject to the reporting and disclosure requirements of the SEC.
NI 43-101 also permits an "historical estimate" (as defined in NI 43-101) to be disclosed using the historical terminology if the disclosure: (a) identifies the source and date of the historical estimate, including any existing technical reports; (b) comments on the relevance and reliability of the historical estimate; (c) to the extent known, provides the key assumptions, parameters, and methods used to prepare the historical estimate; (d) states whether the historical estimate uses categories other than those prescribed by NI 43-101, and if so, includes an explanation of the differences; (e) includes any more recent estimates or data available; (f) comments on what work needs to be done to upgrade or verify the historical estimate as current Mineral Resources or Mineral Reserves; and (g) states with equal prominence that (i) a qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate as current Mineral Resources or Mineral Reserves and (ii) the issuer is not treating the historical estimate as current Mineral Resources or Mineral Reserves.
We have not independently verified the accuracy of the information regarding the mining industry and other market data contained in this website. This information is not intended to provide and should not be relied upon for accounting, legal or tax advice or investment recommendations. You should consult your own advisors as to the accounting, legal, tax, regulatory, business, financial and related aspects of making an investment in the Company.
This website and the information contained on this website is not intended to and does not constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer for the purchase of any securities of the Company or a recommendation to buy or sell any securities in any jurisdiction. We are subject to the securities laws of various jurisdictions. Information disclosed or provided by us pursuant to the securities laws of those jurisdictions is not intended to be in any way qualified, amended, modified or supplemented by the information otherwise available in, through or on this website and the information on this website should not be used to make investment decisions involving any securities of the Company. No securities commission or similar authority in Canada or the United States of America has in any way passed on the merits of any of the information contained on this website.
The information on this website is provided (a) solely for the user's general knowledge, and (b) on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, (including but not limited to implied warranties, representations or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and that any such warranties, representations or conditions are hereby expressly disclaimed. We assume no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and currency of the information contained in this website. We do not represent or warrant that functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not guarantee the sequence, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any stock quotes available on this website or other data displayed, and we are not liable or responsible in any way for any delays, inaccuracies or errors in any stock price information or data or in the transmission of any stock price information or data.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Company's website contains links to facilitate visitor access to third party sites. The Company does not control any third party site and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Company is providing such link to visitors only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement, review, investigation or verification of any kind whatsoever by the Company in respect of the linked site or any information contained therein.
Tudor Not Responsible for Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. We shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommend that any user of this website shall first install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Use of Information
Any information communicated to us through this website becomes our exclusive property. We shall be entitled to use any such information for any purpose without restriction or compensation to any person. Such information provided by the user shall be deemed to be non-confidential.